Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower” – STEVE JOBS
What does entrepreneurship mean? In French, “entrepreneur” means “it to undertake.” To be a successful entrepreneur, you should have the capacity and responsibility of running a business venture along with any kinds of risks to make a profit. An entrepreneur makes an effort to create value by recognizing the business opportunity.
For female entrepreneurs, putting themselves out of the market with courage can sometimes be overwhelming, and there is proof that few people feel like they are bragging themselves. However, the promotion of your personal brand is essential in your new enterprise or entrepreneurial venture, and you can do this through social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and so forth.
As a taken example of mine, Nona Bains, the MD & founder of Akkam Overseas. At the starting of my business, I launched the Facebook page, Twitter profile, LinkedIn business page, YouTube channel, and Google local listing with the name of Akkam Overseas. I have also promoted Akkam in a traditional way like the banner post, Hand Leaflet, tee-shirts, stickers, etc.
Every day thousands of new female entrepreneurs are building their brand and looking for a unique way to attract attention for their business venture. In order to become a successful women entrepreneur; what key steps should you follow? The following advice will help you to build successful empires.
- Build a clear vision of your business and belief in the company you are starting.
- Take the risk and accept failures because it allows us to learn. Stepping into entrepreneurship is never easy for anyone, so it is essential to evaluate all the risks and failures associated with the type of business you are involving. So prepare yourself accordingly.
- Build a strong media presence through social sites. Don’t be hesitant to socialize with new people and spread the word about your business.
- You must continuously focus on adding new concepts to the business and should aim at reaching the next level of achievement.
- Women often have to struggle with men regarding time management problems because women have many responsibilities (home, children, etc.) compared to men. But time management is very much crucial for the business. Time management increases the effectiveness of a business. As a business owner, you need to improve your time management skills.
If you are a female entrepreneur, and you want to establish your business – start with what you care about, be different, be consistent, and be present.