Do you want to learn how to start a business from zero and how to grow it successfully? Do you want to be a successful female entrepreneur?
Do you want to learn how to start a business from zero and how to grow it successfully? Do you want to be a successful female entrepreneur? Then I will suggest you to read the article carefully where I share some practical insights into becoming a successful businesswoman or entrepreneur.
If you want to start a business first few most fundamental questions, you need to think:
- What kind of business do you want to start?
- What skills do you have?
- Where is your area of expertise?
- How much capital do you need to start a business?
- How much will you be interested in investing money at the business, knowing that most businesses fail after a certain time?
- Every successful business starts with drive and keenness. So are you ready to be an entrepreneur?
If you know my story, I belong to an armed forces family with ancestors providing years of service and commitment to the Indian Army. When I was about to finish my schooling, my family decided to move to the USA through a PR visa. I have experienced a significant shift in all aspects as it was not only a different city but also a new country which is known as a dream destination.
At the beginning of my career, I was working in another immigration consultancy and had an excellent professional reputation as a branch head for several years. The experience was pleasant in many ways but not entirely satisfying. I combined my strengths, passions and vision to create an ideal business for me along the way. I left my job and started an immigration consultancy with the name of “Akkam Overseas“, which was women-oriented initially, but now have a gender-balanced team.
I started my business “Akkam” in small premises with a handful of a dedicated team at Hyderabad. But within a short period, my company expands to major cities within India like Mumbai, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Amritsar and major countries like Australia, Canada, USA and others.
I have always believed that women should get equal business and career opportunities in India as in the case of other emancipated society. I started this business as it meets the criteria of my personal and professional experiences thus far.
In this article, I’m highlighting some of the practical steps that you can take as a woman to build a successful business.
- Believe in yourself to succeed in business
- Have a strong mission – why you want to start the business?
- Prepare your mindset that whatever comes your way you will never be weak.
- Be willing to fail to become successful in business.
- Research the competitors and market
- Increase your business skills by competitor analysis
- Think of a new business idea with the existing business.
- Finance your business from yourself (initially) and investor.
- Start building your team by hiring talented people.
- Find your office location that will be easy to connect the people.
- Grow your business via social media marketing, email marketing and other marketing procedure. It will help to create a relationship with your client and your brand.
As a final note, I would like to drop a hint that building a successful business or being a successful woman entrepreneur is not an overnight venture as it requires dedication.
Like this article? Find more great tips by subscribing to my blog here.